This is a 100-hour crash course on knowledge of life.
Ayurveda is an ancient natural medicine practice (from India) aimed to help you heal yourself and harness a healthy relationship with your mind-body, and soul.
I’m sharing everything I’ve learned in this pre-recorded course that will teach you the bases of Ayurveda and how to integrate this science into your lifestyle. It is a truly transformational experience.
I recommend this course to yoga teachers, life coaches, healers, yoga practitioners, and anyone interested in transforming their lives, and/or the lives of their clients
- History and Philosophy of Ayurveda
- The fundamental theory of the doshas, sub doshas, and dhatus Psychology from an Ayurvedic Perspective Digestion.
- Nutrition Ayurvedic Cooking Vegan Cooking & Baking Class
- Disease Pathology Dinacharya & Rutucharya (Daily & Seasonal routines for self-care)
- Ayurvedic lense on Yoga,
- Meditation and Pranayama
- Transformational Compassionate
- Inquiry communication Yoga Nidra
- Customized yoga classes for balancing tridosha
- 100 hours of pre-recorded sessions
- Special classes with Jasri Lambert & Jill Talve and Dr.Ramkumar.
- Access to a private FB community where you can interact with other students and get your questions answered.
- A 30-minute 1-1 consultation with me, where we will discuss how to dive deep into your transformation.
PRICE $644 USD